Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mothers, Little, Helper, 23/365
Check out these Mothers images:

Day 23/365 Mother's Little Helper

Mothers


Image by texasgurl

Broke down today and busted out the "Baby Mozart." I had put Marlee down for a nap about a half-hour before, when the motherf#@ing UPS man rang the doorbell and set the dog into a barking frenzy. She had been asleep just long enough that I knew there was no hope of getting her back down for any length of time anytime soon, which meant no work time for me. So I caved.

My first two kids got their fair share of the Baby Einstein series, but I was really trying not to use the TV on this one. Not yet, anyway. And while I was setting it up, I felt guilty, like I was doing her wrong, like I was about to dope her up with a big ol' dose of electronic crack. Which, in a way, I guess I was.

Motherhood is hard.

Mother

Mothers


Image by rageforst

She is my mother, she is not a poser, she doesn't like the pics by the way, maybe i'm like her... i don't like to show myself in a pic because i think there's nothig important in me, but well, she was watching something in the TV and i needed to caught that moment, because my mother is pretty and this pic is just to show her what i see, what i feel, what i luv.

on my mother's table

Mothers


Image by bgblogging


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Mothers:

Art and Architecture Books blog ...
Knitting Books blog ...
Television Books blog ...
Essays Books blog ...
History Books blog ...
Coaching Books blog ...
Historical Books blog ...
International Books ...
Medical Books blog ...
Fishing Books blog ...
Little:

Art and Architecture Books blog ...
CD and MP3 Books ...
Science Fiction Books blog ...
Alternate History Books ...
Design Books blog ...
blog E Book ...
Comic Strips Books ...
Contemporary Books blog ...
Science Fiction and Fantasy Books ...
Regional Books blog ...
Helper:

23/365:

No comments:

Post a Comment