Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Physics


Question by Illusion:

Physics???





I m very week in physics...I want the help of u all....plz suggest me some websites from which i can get help in physics and can improve my physics???I shall be very thankful to u!!!




Best answer:

Answer by Galen B
You are also "weak" in spelling 8*)
I did a google search on "physics high school"
here is the first link.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Physics:

How can physics be used in technology such as computers and laptops? ...
The Enigmatic Photon – Volume 1: The Field B3 (FUNDAMENTAL THEORIES OF PHYSICS Volume 64) Reviews ...
What hobbies would be a good fit for me? ...
Radiation Physics for Medical Physicists (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) Reviews ...
University Physics (13th Edition) ...
Visualized physics ...
Former Florida State QB Christian Ponder impresses at Seminoles pro day ...
Modern Technical Physics (6th Edition) Reviews ...
Necrotic (Necrotic Dead Flesh on a Living Body) ...
Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Second Edition: Volume 8 (Course of Theoretical Physics) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment