Monday, January 24, 2011

Can I take sciences as elective with my undergraduate degree in Social sciences major in criminology?



Your Ad Here



Sciences
by elmada

Question by Will Baba: Can I take sciences as elective with my undergraduate degree in Social sciences major in criminology?

I have only taken grade 11 biology, and I was wondering if I would still be able to take science classes (specifically Biology, Biochemistry, organic chem, and chem) as some of my electives without having done grade 12 sciences? I am wanting to go to medical school after, and I need these courses. Is it possible that the school would have introductory courses that I could to take to lead into the actuals courses in 2nd and 3rd year?? I am going to the University of Ottawa.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by DrIG
Good thinking and good planning. Also think about Math.

Speak to your college adviser about the offerings and how it can fit into your program./





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment