Monday, January 24, 2011

I downloaded the latest Utorrent and now all the files it downloads are unknown file types. What do I do?



Your Ad Here





Question by Maryann S: I downloaded the latest Utorrent and now all the files it downloads are unknown file types. What do I do?

I have used Utorrent for a long time with no trouble. I got a new computer and downloaded the latest version. For some reason, every file it downloads is an unknown file type that won't open. I don't know what to do. I never had this trouble before.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by The Broom
What are the file types, some examples please.
Another option would be to download an older version from file fippo.
I'm using 1.7.7 and have no problems and have no intention of upgrading.
You can get it here along with other versions. http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/3729/





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment