Monday, January 31, 2011

What benefits are there for knowing multiple languages?



Your Ad Here





Question by .: What benefits are there for knowing multiple languages?

I hear this talk about people who know many world languages have a great advantage work-wise. My dad has said that having knowledge of at least two can significantly raise your pay in many fields. I'm just not sure how true it is, and I'd appreciate having some light shed on this. How good is it to know several languages?

Right now I've been studying Spanish for a while. Ideally, I'd like to learn at least a few more. I'm wanting to major or minor in linguistics or some other language field after high school.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Chatty*Chloe
I study japanese at school and we had this paper at the beginning of the year with the same thing. You (supposedly) get better grades, more friends, more career opportunities, etc etc etc... things like that.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment