Sunday, January 30, 2011

What companies are looking for home-based freelance writers and editors?



Your Ad Here



Writers
by DLK  Photography

Question by Chai: What companies are looking for home-based freelance writers and editors?

I am a journalist from the biggest publication in Cebu, Philippines and I resigned from my work due to health reasons, though i still love my job. I'd like to ask what are that companies that are in dire need of on-line writers, encoders and editors who will work for them through the internet, since I'm advised to rest for atleast three months. Thank you and God bless!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Andrew O
Check out Sologig.com. They have lots of listings for freelance work.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment